Friday, November 30, 2012

Ma-a-ad

I'm not mad at Ellen DeGeneres.  I'm mad sometimes about how Tim Burton thinks I don't have modern culture acquired maybe and at how he's pointedly racist towards my liking.  I'm mad about the hysterics and antics I feel reverberating from what just came up as a vision connected to as though Johnny Depp did something ... and then got the message someone else was constantly doing something.

Well, it seems I got some bad clicks in my room from Ellen DeGeneres.  I got some thoughts about her I didn't like, but I'm ignoring them.  I was kind of mad at her before, but I don't remember why, but I wasn't very mad...  Well, kinda like with Tim Burton.  I think I just was mad at the n word thing.  I think she moved on and decided people such as myself or just me is a nigger.