Friday, November 30, 2012

Problem

You know, I need every moment.  It's really annoying when people take their time out to hurt me emotionally or psychiatrically or chemically.  I mean, I've been hearing other worldly noises.  Before, I kept feeling judged in private for the n word thing.  The summer came, and my brother was home.  Then, the clicks in my room began, for some reason, like how I saw ghosts when "Ghost Adventures" started.

Ellen DeGeneres is not from L.A., like my family is not from Florida.  3I

You know, like Tim Burton, I feel that he has a problem with people like me racially, even though I just like being white though I do appreciate other cultures.  I mean, like everything I think is wrong.  It's because of mistakes I made, but these mistakes weren't very big.  I didn't do anything big on purpose.  I'm being attacked for fun.  I get these thoughts because of thinking Tim Burton was posting to me calling me not white and then tricked me into the n word thing or the people in the experiment.

So, supposedly since I had a hard time remembering to write my cousin it's so bad.  I felt like I was made to not think about it, though, really, and that makes me more mad because people will just get mad at my mom for it.  Then, it's the thing where I ended up funning my dad.  Woah, that's a big deal to me.  Then, what, I gained weight and couldn't find myself all as a teenager living in the New Orleans area.  It hurts to gain weight and do it by losing sleep and not really eating a lot.  xp

I just realized I'm kinda made up lightly being from the Florida coast and not being robust until now when I got fat.  One thing irritates me physically and then I can't think.  I also realized I was made up kinda overly slick and then sorta built up more rumply and rough, like those Russian dolls.  Then, I moved to the New Orleans area but couldn't quit unwind.