Saturday, December 1, 2012

Dream

I just dreamed I was rewriting my dream.

The bad part was my dad came in and I slammed my colored pencil into the sofa chair.  he came back again and I did the same thing.  He was sitting on it next to me and my finger pressed against his finger tip, and I felt a little ball of energy like smash.

So, I was writing about my experience.

So, I remember I was next to my cousin.  I said she was so cute but indicated I didn't want to be like her.  My grandma was hovering over us.  I think I was sleeping on a couch bed in sheets.  It was rather miserable.  There was something about her mom in it.

I guess I had another dream before this.  I was on a trip.  I was getting food.  I tasted some of a wrap and put it back.  It looked like I hadn't.  I came back and there was nothing I could by.  There was a small bowl of small shrimp and marinara for $12.99.  I was to go on a plane.  My aunt's husband was there.  I think I was at the store, and his daughter came in, who's older than me, and I said hi.  The person working at the store was Ellen DeGeneres.  She like smiled.  I found a little stuffed elephant keychain that was about 2 inches tall.  There were 2 other sizes and some orange ones, that were kinda flat.  The biggest size was maybe 5 inches.  The other was maybe 2-3 inches.  I think I got it.  I was at a big store going down the aisles, and it seemed like a big, clean store back in the early 90s maybe.  I asked if it was the same candy in each aisle.  I said there were no big M&Ms in 1 aisle.  I got them.  I reached into my pocket for the cash, maybe a $10, $5, some $1 bills and coins.  I think it was like $12 or $15.  It was like a package bag.  The M&Ms were big and round but probably not peanut-filled.  I have a feeling I was carried for some reason after.  We were on the sidewalk wondering about the pain ride.  I said you should have told me.  I thought getting food would only be 2 minutes, not 5.

The dream I described 1st was pretty long.  I had written a lot.  There was the idea someone gave me you write about your life and show people in a binder.  So, I was gonna put these papers online.  I had a section of little paragraphs like poems.  It was about what I had dreamed.  The pencil.  I think they saw.  I think they saw me get mad later.  I felt insulted, but then the message made sense.  I just had bad chemistry psychiatrically.  It's too bad, I thought I was settling down from being mad last night.

I wanted help for "what I actually did."  My dad came home, and we were in a more public-looking place.  My mom was gaping at my thought.