Sunday, December 2, 2012

Monitoring Your Attitude

So, I had an idea recently that you can't just be strict on others and not yourself.

So, I'm getting constant messages at the moment in retrospect to Ellen DeGeneres.  She seems to sorta go by herself as a kid.  I find it hard to connect because I found like only 2 cute pictures of me and 1 of them I can't find.  I mean, I was never very ugly but never very cute.  My features were more rounded.  You could tell I wanted to look like blonde kids, with hair a little lighter than hers.

So, she acts so positive, but I don't think she really is, if these messages I'm getting are things she believes.

Well, it all started, I was sleeping and I got the message, like my mom closed the laundry door ... and it made me think my dad wanted to go to the gym after work.  I feel I'm just being tested for "wanting" others to do things.  I don't find my dad particularly sexy in many ways, though I can disclaim what you think this means.  I feel instilled in me was hatred, like maybe I "just don't care about my dad really."  I feel my life is being matched with his, and it's making me very mad.  I'm the one who's being good and different, too.  I put a message on Twitter for fun that if these people talked to my dad, they couldn't talk to me.  I don't even remember which Twitter.  I could definitely dig that up.  I mean, Twitter is not necessarily something where I will change accounts in a timely manner.  The other problem is he used to come home always at 6 or 6:30.  I was really hungry.

I realized something else about Ellen DeGeneres.  With the messages I'm getting, I realized she hurts you and acts like she didn't do it.

So, about my dad, I grew up kinda tired and malnutritioned but fed as a baby.  It wasn't fun.  I liked having a little Chic-Fil-A and Pina Colada.  Why does everyone know about that?  It feels like the whole world has known that for a long, long time.  It was night, and we came home on a bus.  However, I felt like I was just an ugly person with dull skin and hair.  I wasn't much of a doer for some reason.  I am so mad with how my mom equates me with my dad.  I posted something online about her because I was feeling it, and it stopped the feeling.  She's taking out anger on me, like people like my dad.  Why did she do the laundry so late?  I know I had mine there.  I WILL NOT BE ASSOCIATED WITH MY DAD.  He's been acting so gay since the n word thing.  He's never got on with me when I tried, and people are "blaming" me, when you don't have to have such a relation with your dad.  WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY MOM?  She's always been protective of me to my dad.  She was being mean to me because of the n word thing.  I could just **** apart anyone who does this even a little bit.  I felt stimulated in my crotch in a way I do not like.  I don't know why people get stimulated in certain areas.  I just feel that's what everyone's doing.  I know that certain areas are more stimulated.