Sunday, December 2, 2012

Poked At

Look, people won't stop kidding with me to be impressive.  They keep overreacting to every little thing I do online and anything that passes my mind, somehow.

Something else basic you might want to know is people made me so mad with racism that I got so mad I didn't know what to do.  I broke my laptop.

I'm mad.  My dad keeps kidding with his messages.  He was very threatening around me since the n word thing.  I'm tired of Ellen DeGeneres also overreacting to little things but wouldn't care otherwise.  Maybe, she's just like a disease or whatever you call those dangerous organisms.  Virus.  He's following the logic he thinks others really have and saying that if something bad happens it happens to others.  When I ate at a restaurant, he made my stomach turn on in a bad way at a waitress.  Later, after watching Ellen DeGeneres, it turned on and pumped a lot and I had an intense dream.  Then, I felt like my stomach was filled with that.  He was eyeing me like he "knew" how I felt, really in an evil way.  Can you believe it?  LISTEN TO ME!  It's still like that.  Also, I'm getting an influx of messages.  Supposedly, my life is messed up, but I don't believe that.  Since Tim Burton, I don't believe it.  He thinks that at any moment someone will do something really suggestive to you and that if you're constantly in check this will have warded them off.

I don't care about Ellen DeGeneres following logic of others claiming she is great in the way she is.  Oh no, I feel bad and just forgot what I was thinking.  Well, why am I put up to watch her show, which I like, and then have to put up with experiencing her, as though "I 'don't deserve 'it.''"  That's not "what" makes her "prestigious" and well-respected.  The world is ruined since Johnny Depp.  Especially Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

I'm being treated like I need help in ways I don't.  I'm being fun of for being poor.